Thursday, August 29, 2013

On The Road.......Part 4

We are back at the Stone...
Here are a few more Yellowstone images
Enjoy!








Bison Calves sleeping while their mamas graze nearby







Raven......always my favorite in the park







Juvenile Wolves







Wolves

This is the best my 200mm lens can do...






Paul Harvey Quilt







We reached the river in time to see 3 wolves getting a drink.

They quickly retreated into the timber...







My Quilt Wranger......earning his keep!







Gunnr and Brad enjoying the Stone






Gunnr is a big fan of the Bison







We have seen hundreds and hundreds of Buffalo on this trip
























The weather in the park has been gorgeous

inspite of the forest fires






New Bison Calf







He is still orange......hasn't turned brown yet



\





















Our Yellowstone Camp Site








More to Come....




Have you signed up for my Soy Wax class yet?

Click the link below to find out more...



CLICK HERESoy Wax Batik Class 9/28/13


CLICK HERE to see why this quilt is Paul Harvey


CLICK HERE to view my online Sketch Book






CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

2 comments:

  1. I'm really enjoying the travels of Paul Harvey, the Quilt Rangler and Gunr! Who knew baby Bison were so cute!
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could travel with you. Too much fun! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete