Monday, March 25, 2013

Table Skirt and Quilted Stool.....



A productive day in the Thread Shed...



I store my travel machines under 

my main work table





Great storage area but...

I want to cover it up.





I made a skirt to cover the front of the table...





Looks much better!







I recovered this old stool...





Wish I had a before photo...









The Thread Shed looks happier today!



The hen house has 6 nesting boxes...


All of the hens favor the second nesting box...






This hen just has to wait her turn!

Have a great day!


CLICK HERE to see my Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn Kessi


1 comment:

  1. Thread shed looks great. Love the size of that table. My 3 hens have 5 boxes to choose from and spend inordinate amounts of time complaining that somebody else is in their favorite box...there is only one favorite box.

    ReplyDelete