Saturday, July 28, 2012

Green Quilt Designs.....Sketch Book




Long before I ever cut a piece of fabric for this
Green Squares Quilt...


Green Squares Quilt




I started drawing out possible quilting designs:


The main goal in the quilting phase is...





Keep this quilt masculine...





My favorite guy has been sleeping under girly, flowery quilts
for too many years...





This Green Quilt is made special for him...





These are a few designs I have in the sketch book
so far...



 I captured the image of this daylily shortly
after the sun came up this morning...














Please feel free to use these images in your personal art work

Always glad to share the beauty


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts

CLICK HERE to view:  My Art Quilts

CLICK HERE to view:  Soy Wax on Fabric

CLICK HERE to view:  Birds


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn Kessi

No comments:

Post a Comment