Monday, November 14, 2011

Challenge Quilt......Binding


I can't resist a stripe...



I will cut this fabric on a 45 degree angle for the binding






2 inch binding strips cut and ready to piece together






The binding strips are pressed and ready to go...





I feel like I am coming down the Home Stretch
with the challenge quilt...






At this point...


I am ready to find a cozy chair and hand stitch the binding
to the back side.


Why do I keep my binding in a coffee can?


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


CLICK HERE to view: Challenge Quilt Part 1

CLICK HERE to view: Challenge Quilt Part 2

CLICK HERE to view: Challenge Quilt Part 3

CLICK HERE to view: Challenge Quilt Part 4

CLICK HERE to view: Challenge Quilt Part 5


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn

6 comments:

Aart said...

What a beautifull quilting you do on this quilt. I like it!
Greetings from Holland where it is very cold.
http://quiltaart.blogspot.com

Pat said...

Your quilt and quilting are gorgeous!

Sheila said...

Can't wait to see the whole quilt ,love the quilting and really love your choice of binding!

Lynn said...

I love striped fabric for bindings - looks like a great quilt and so beautiful.

Lynne said...

The striped fabric is gorgeous; and the coffee can a great idea!

Gloria said...

From what I can see, theis is a beautiful quilt....lovely colors, designs, and quilting. Looking forward to seeing the complete quilt.