Sunday, November 13, 2011

Challenge Quilt.......Hyper-Quilting the Border



I chose this Robinson Anton 24 Kt Gold Rayon thread
to hyper-quilt the vine in the border



I just want a little accent of color.
Don't want the hyper-quilting to overwhelm the border area.




The hand dyed border fabric changes color
from yellow to green to orange all the way around the quilt:


The 24Kt Gold thread is just what it needed...





The Quilting is completed...
The Challenge Quilt is all trimmed up and ready
for a binding.

Wish I could show you more, but this is a secret
challenge. It will be revealed December 12, 2011.



CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


CLICK HERE to view: Challenge Quilt Part 1

CLICK HERE to view: Challenge Quilt Part 2

CLICK HERE to view: Challenge Quilt Part 3

CLICK HERE to view: Challenge Quilt Part 4


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn

5 comments:

  1. WOW! WOW! WOW!
    FANTASTIC,BEAUTIFUL!
    WOW I just LOVE that QUILTING!!
    you give me SOOOOO much inspiration, Thak you.
    Liz from New Zealand

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the finished product! The preview is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete