Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Pillowcases...

 

Still creating gifts for the holidays...



I just finished up Pillowcases...





This is my favorite !





It's always FUN to hop into bed

and see a beautiful pillowcase waiting for you !






I made a few masculine pillowcases for guys...











Large florals work great for pillowcases...





2 dozen pillowcases ready for gift giving !


I found a great tutorial online that is similar to the way I make pillowcases CLICK HERE


After the cows are all fed,

I plan to stitch with my Monday quilt group.


View my Instagram feed HERE


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

2 comments:

  1. Is there a pattern online that you use?
    Thanks.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn,
      I found a You Tube tutorial that is very much like the way I make my pillowcases. I have included the link in my blog post and here it is again for you:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRJ7nXerlQA&ab_channel=QuiltAddictsAnonymous

      Have FUN,
      LuAnn

      Delete