Saturday, February 18, 2023

Commission......Owl Panel


Owl Panel 


When I was commissioned to create wall art

from this owl panel I was told to do anything

I wanted.....and, if possible, to

make it looked like a framed image...





I pieced flying geese into the border treatment





I found some wooden boards fabric

in my stash and created a frame around it...





Top left corner.....stitched a mitered corner

to look like a wooden frame





I felt that is all this owl panel needed...






It is ready to be basted and quilted...

more to come !



I will leave you with this parting shot:

This is our rooster, Merle...

He takes such good care of his hens.

Here they are at the end of the day

roosting on the hitching post behind the house.


CLICK HERE to see our baby calves


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

2 comments:

  1. The owl quilt certainly looks like a picture in a frame!!!! Fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robbie! It was FUN to have a bit of time for designing!

      Hugs,
      LuAnn

      Delete