Sunday, November 7, 2021

Improv 9 Patch.....Quilt Top Done


This was my summer stitching project:

Improv 9 Patch 


It measures 70 x 80 inches





I stitched it together a few minutes here,

a few minutes there over the summer months...





It is amazing what you can accomplish

with just a few minutes of your time...




I put the wide white borders on it today...

it makes the outer blocks appear to float.

I will paw through the fabric cupboard

and see if a backing jumps out at me.


CLICK HERE to view all Improv work


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn

8 comments:

  1. Love you floating improve 9P!!! The placement of your colors is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Farm Quilter,
      This was such a fun improv block....I just kept making them and let the quilt get as big as it wanted to be!

      Hugs,
      LuAnn

      Delete
  2. Nice job. Have you decided how you will quilt it? That's always the next question, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pamela,
      I am usually thinking about the quilting while I am piecing the top.

      Hugs,
      LuAnn

      Delete
  3. Just love your quilttop, so playful and fun to look at. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely looooove this quilt!

    ReplyDelete