Thursday, November 18, 2021

Candy Bag Zip Cases...2021

 

Turn those candy bags into...

Zip Cases


Once people find out you make these 

cute little bags,

they save their candy bags for you.




I haven't made them for over a year,

and the bags were piling up around here...


Here comes the....Show 'n Tell:


I use iron-on vinyl on the outside of the bag...





Nylon zipper at the top of the bag...





The zipper scraps are used as 

a handle on the side...





I add a little zipper pull too...





I layer them with batting and quilt a few

wavy lines on them...





They are super FUN to stitch together...





Everybody smiles when you give them a

zip case...











Start saving up your product bags,

gather up some iron-on vinyl and zippers

and get stitching !


CLICK HERE to view all my BAGS


CLICK HERE for the TUTORIALS


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn

10 comments:

  1. I came here to see some quilts but got blew away after seeing this creative idea of turning candy bag into pouches. They really look so good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sakura,
      These candy and product bags have been all the rage for a few years now. I enjoy making them at least once or twice a year, usually when the Halloween candy goes on sale! I put the candy back in them once the bag is done and give them away as gifts all year long.

      Hugs,
      LuAnn

      Delete
  2. I was just thinking about those bags the other day. Thanks for bringing it up again. I might be able to make some this coming year. Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pamela,
      Oh, these bags are like potato chips....can't stop at just one!

      Hugs,
      LuAnn

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi Shasta,

      Yes, cute and lots of FUN to make and give away!

      Hugs,
      LuAnn

      Delete
  4. They must smell divine when you are working on them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Vicki....these are super FUN and cheerful to look at. They make me happy while I am stitching them together!

      Have a great Thanksgiving,
      LuAnn

      Delete
  5. These are so cool! And a good excuse to buy all that candy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Robbie,

      I make sure I put all the candy back in the bags once they are done! They make great gifts!

      Hugs,
      LuAnn

      Delete