Monday, May 4, 2020

Improv.....Technique 8 continued


It's been a week since I stitched on these

improv blocks...



We were planning to spread fertilizer today

on a few of the pastures but...

it is raining.




So, after morning chores

I headed directly for the Thread Shed


and made more of these...





They are 3 sided squares...





They remind me of square arches...





I threw in a few tiny ones

to mix things up a bit...





I am hoping to make this into a lap quilt

that I can leave in the pick up for traveling...





21 blocks....so far



This is how I left the sewing table:


I like to leave a partially done block,

then it is so easy to get back into the driver's seat

and get back to stitching

the next time I walk back into the room.






CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Vicki! I am enjoying using my hand dyes and designing as I go....doesn't get boring.

      Be Well,
      LuAnn

      Delete
  2. That is going to be a cheerful quilt! What a cool technique. I love the look of different size blocks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks for your very kind comment. These jewel tone colors definitely cheer you up!

      Stay Well,
      LuAnn

      Delete