Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Scribble Stitching....Continues


Each morning after the cattle are fed,

I try and get out to the Thread Shed

for a little.....Scribble Stitching



The blue fabric has been backed with

fusible stabilizer....to avoid puckers





The black thread accentuates the

Scribble Stitching...






It is time to turn these stitch panels into bags...






I had time today to finish up a

Tote Bag and a Zipper Case...

Super FUN !





CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous - as the other scribbles are as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are having way too much fun! I love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicki ! They are so FUN indeed! Hard to stop creating more...

      LuAnn

      Delete
  3. I love this idea and your projects are beautiful. Thanks for the inspiration. Just what I need another project I really want to make. LoL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, we all need another project, now don't we?

    Thanks for your comments,
    LuAnn

    ReplyDelete