Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Barn Lot Quilts...Under the Needle


As soon as the cattle are fed in the morning...

I race back home to the Thread Shed

and get to stitching on the Barn Lot Quilts




I am quilting them on the Sweet Sixteen





I am using long arm rulers...






Arc ruler and Ditch ruler





I do love feather quilting,

but this quilt needs simple, masculine lines.




I don't want the quilting to 

over-power the images






The dark gold Glide thread 

blends with the images nicely












I completed the first quilt...

lots more to go.....eek!





All of the bindings are done...





I rolled the binding up on a cereal box...

all ready to go!




I have 5 quilts...

I will be lucky to get 3 of them quilted before

the January 26 deadline......eek!


CLICK HERE to view all Barn Lot posts



CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts



May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

1 comment:

  1. What a fun way to use your rulers! Love the large curved cross-hatching! You do have a few days, especially if you do the bindings by machine, but you definitely have several very busy days ahead of you!!

    ReplyDelete