Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Highlights.....2018


It's always FUN to look back 

and Remember...



January.....Finished Airplane Quilt





February......Nature Walk wins Best of SHOW !





Calving Season is in....FULL Swing




March......Turkey Vultures have returned





April.....Buttons Necklaces






My obsession with 

handcrafted foam stamps...begins





May.....Golden Girl has her first calf




Jello Printing has a hold on me again!





June.....Button Bracelets




July and August.....Canvas Painted Tote Bags









September.....still creating Foam Stamps






October


Finished the Sunflower Quilt Top




Traveled to Idaho to attend a Quilt Retreat

and made progress on my Crosscut Quilt





Attended Pat Pauly Workshop



November


Weaned the Calves




Playing with Soy Wax Batik again



December


Making progress on the Barn Lot Quilt series




 I have a January deadline on this series of quilts

so you may not hear a lot from me 

in the next few weeks.....eek!


 I hope you take time to look back and

remember 2018...

I hope you have lots of wonderful

things come your way in 2019.


My Best To You,

LuAnn 



CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts



May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

6 comments:

  1. LuAnn, Wow! What a great review. So many fun and neat projects. Thanks for all of the inspiration this past year. When I feel uninspired, all I have to do is drop by or wait for you to post! Can't wait to see what next year holds for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lynda, right back at ya baby.....you are such an inspiration to so many. Many thanks for sharing your time and talents with all of us who follow in your footsteps.

    Happy Holidays,
    LuAnn in Oregon

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I don't know which is my favorite! I look at one month and say "that's my favorite" but then even the calves have me thinking they are my favorite!!!! Wonderful work and such a pleasure following your blog in 2018...look forward to many more posts in 2019!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks Robbie for your very kind comments.

    Wishing everything good in the New Year,
    LuAnn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your quilts and all the wonderful creative projects you make throughout the year! Have a blessed Christmas and may you meet every deadline in 2019!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for all of your wonderful comments throughout the year. Wishing you all the best in the coming new year!

    My Best To You,
    LuAnn

    ReplyDelete