Monday, June 11, 2018

Button Bracelets...


Last winter I sorted my buttons by color...






The first project I made with buttons:


Wine Glass Charms



Second project:


White Button Necklace



Third Project:


Brown Button Necklace



My latest Button FUN:


Button Bracelets

I like waxed cord for the bracelets.





In the evenings, I make a couple of bracelets...






They are starting to pile up...



My favorite....so far:


Metal buttons off jeans......love it!

I have worn this one to town several times.





The clear buttons are beautiful to work with.





Earth tones work nicely together.


























These bracelets have been given away to

my quilting pals, friends, family and neighbors...





But, I can't stop making them!








We had a new calf early this morning:



The new black calf and her mama are in the

center of the photo.

They are flanked on each side by the

Shorthorn Bulls.






CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

8 comments:

  1. I love those button bracelets. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are button crazy!! Love these bracelets and yours are prettier than the tutorial. I do like your favorite best too. Now to look through my button box and see about making my own. Again, thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, look through your buttons, sort out some you like and get to work. I do adore working with the waxed linen thread, easy.

      Delete
  3. Those are fantastic, LuAnn. Is there a tutorial for the jump ring necklace? I've crocheted button jewelry, but your metal version is way more elegant! Thanks for sharing this yummy eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I posted a link to the tutorial I used. You can view it here with all of my button posts: https://luannkessi.blogspot.com/search/label/Buttons

      Delete
  4. Your button bracelets are so adorable! I bet they are addictive to make...good thing you have a large button collection! New babies are so adorable...no bottle babies this year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No bottle babies.....thank goodness. That is the first time I have had bottle babies for 20 years! I am not good when it comes to the weaning. I want them to stay babies forever.

      Delete