Monday, May 21, 2018

Painted Canvas.....Tote Bag 2



Remember when we made some












I used a piece of my canvas to make this tote bag:


I didn't take in-process photos while stitching up

the tote bag.....here it is all sewn up and waiting

for the painted handles to dry...






Here it is completed with the handles...





It is lined...





The sides and bottom are quilted...





I created this bag in a class






It is a 2 sided bag.....lots of FUN!



Here are a few of the students with their 

messy painted canvas tote bags:


Betty





Lani





Linda





Karri





Kathi



We celebrated with margaritas!


Many Thanks to our instructor, Donna Irons.

She came all the way from Idaho 
to teach this class!





CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

5 comments:

  1. Those painted totes are so cute! And they all turned out wonderful. Looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how the painted canvas turned out and the totes are fabulous!!! Now you have me thinking about how to make my own!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun, fun, fun!! Love the totes which would make great gifts too! Thanks for the inspiration LuAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are truly fabulous and fun! I might have to see if my group will give something like this a try, I think we would all enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete