Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Iris Blooming...



The Iris bed is beginning to wake up...



After a very wet, long winter...

the Iris are beginning to bloom!





The light today was just right for photographs...





The yellow iris always bloom first and fast!






Be sure to double click photos to enlarge them...























The Lupine are also in bloom...











Over the years, my photography has inspired

some of my quilt making...



This is an iris quilt created in 2011:


CLICK HERE to watch me create this!





CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

4 comments:

  1. My favorite flowers!!! And yours are so very beautiful, especially with the lupine mixed in with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LuAnn, what a treat to wake up this morning and get to see your beautiful Irises, thank you! Your painted Iris is positively beautiful. Time to break out the watercolor crayons. :)
    Have a magnificent day!
    Christina in SW FL

    ReplyDelete
  3. LuAnn, Love your irises. I really miss mine. Got rid of areas including putting some back into grass. But I still have some and have really enjoyed them this year. I even ordered some new ones yesterday for the lavender area which since it's death this year, I'll be renaming it my iris area! It is much smaller and easier for me to deal with.

    Love your art. I'm heading over to your link to see how you made it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flowers are gorgeous! I also like the one with the lupine growing.

    ReplyDelete