Friday, March 16, 2018

Kessi Farms....6th Generation




Kessi Farms is a Century Farm

Homesteaded in 1911



Here I am with the 6th generation Kessi


At 3 years of age she already wants

me to teach her how to use my sewing machine!

What more could I ask for...really?


Please enjoy the slide show:

Turn up your Speakers


Girl on Fire

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox



CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

5 comments:

  1. Great slide/video show! She is adorable!! BTW, if you put her ponytail through the hole in the back of her ball cap, it will stay on her head better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOooo LuAnn, she is so adorable and tall for 3 years old. :) Love watching her walk through the fields and help kicking off the hay. :) I can visualize her sitting on your lap and watching your every move while sewing. The family photos are amazing.
    I had no idea your farm is a Century Farm! That is an amazing accomplishment.
    Thanks always,
    Christina in SW FL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed the video. Really like the pink boots! She's a real country cowgirl! A great life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweetheart, she really seems to love her adventures on the farm. Loved the video.

    ReplyDelete