Monday, June 19, 2017

More Abstract Art Quilt Cards.....



Since my work table was still set up for

Abstract Art Quilt

Inspiration Cards...



I couldn't resist making more!




This time it was just Kathi and I...


We spent a lovely day handing index cards 

back and forth to each other 

adding more fabrics with each round...

We ended up with another table full of

inspiration cards for our upcoming

Abstract Art Quilt Project.




Here are close up images of

2 cards at a time:



























































Kathi and I took turns choosing a few 

of our favorite cards...

the rest we plan to share with our friends.







CLICK HERE
:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,


LuAnn Kessi

8 comments:

  1. I am really looking forward to seeing the Abstract Art Quilt project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are having way too much fun!
    Not really. I'm just jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just so cool and so much fun! What a great way to use up scraps too! Still want to get our fiber group to play this way! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you just sewing the scraps onto the index cards? These are all so pretty and I think someone mentioned on your last post about them being great postcards. I think it's a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun way to have fun and experiment! Could I be your friend, lol? It is a good idea for gift giving. I also like to do little mug rugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these! I want to come play with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are awesome. Definitely inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am very happy to have found this post of Inspirational Cards. I have two girlfriends that are relatively new to quilting, but would love this type of project, and would be a super fun day for the three of us. It might also help me open my analytical brain. Thanks for sharing the DVDs from QuiltingArtsTV. I am so excited about the possibilities.

    ReplyDelete