Sunday, August 3, 2014

Inspiration from your Camera...



I never leave home without my CAMERA…


As always, you are welcome to use these images

 in your personal art work.




Grasshopper…..in the hay field this year







I came across this grasshopper while we were hauling

hay out of the fields.






Grasshopper Quilt







Pink Star Lilies







Red Dahlia







Pink Lily







Orange Zinnia Quilt








Teasel







Teasel……bumble bee on top







Teasel







Pink Iris Quilt








Pink State Fair Zinnia







Dinner Plate Dahlia







Spider Dahlia







Bull Thistle







Yes, Gunnr inspires my Quilts too…







Gunnr Quilt



I hope this has inspired you to get out your camera!



CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing so many lovely photos. Such gorgeously bright colors! And you translated them so well into your quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LuAnn your photos are beautiful! The quilts that you made from the photos are gorgeous!!! Wow I really should make some of my photos into quilts too. Thank you so much for the inspiratiòn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many Thanks Ann for your kind comments. It is so exciting when a photograph inspires you enough to create the image in fiber.

    My Best To You,
    LuAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Daryl,
    So glad you are inspired to go from photos to fabric. It is easier than you think.
    LuAnn in Oregon

    ReplyDelete