Thursday, November 7, 2013

Pillows and Pillowcase......FUN


While traveling this summer, I picked up fabrics

to make a few gifts...



I spent the day getting them sewn up:



Horse Pillows

30 inches wide





These are for our niece...






She is a horse lover...












Mustang Meadow Fabric by Nancy Glazier






The pillows are boxed up and going in the mail.






I also bought Buffalo and Cheese Fabric for



I used the leftover fabrics to make him pillowcases...







He has a pillow in the back seat of 3 of our vehicles.

Gunnr naps much better with his head on a pillow!






Bear Pillowcases:


These are for our Grizzly Tracking son in Idaho






Western Pillowcases:


For our friend's birthday this month.







It was a productive day in the Thread Shed today!






Hard to believe just 2 months ago...


our yard looked like this...







2 months into autumn.....I miss summer so much!







I have a feeling I will be using lots of

big, floral fabrics this winter in

my quilt projects.






Flowers....they feed my soul.




Have you signed up for my Thermofax class yet?



Click the link below to find out more...




CLICK HERE: Thermofax Printing Class 

11/16/13





CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

No comments:

Post a Comment