Sunday, November 24, 2013

Quilting Sketch Book.....Piggy Back Feather



Another Feather Design from

my Quilting Sketch Book...




Piggy Back Feather:


I enjoy stitching piggy back plumes

on the back side of the previous plume.


Midway down on this feather, you can

see that I have reversed the direction of the

plumes...piggy backing them.

This is a favorite way to stitch out a feather!




This feather started out like this:


Chalk out this spine, then add plumes.





Summer......2013:


Hollyhocks




















These hollyhocks grow along side the Thread Shed






Thread Shed and Hen House...







CLICK HERE to view more of the Thread Shed





CLICK HERE to view my online Sketch Book



CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

1 comment: