Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Art.....imitates life



This is the challenge quilt I started last month:

Attic Windows


It reminds me of the view out our front window...




This is the real view out the window:



Of course, this was taken in Spring time.

In the winter it looks more like the quilt above.






If you look close in the tree......

a baby bird is perched







We had a heavy rain a few days ago and the nest fell

from the tree...

Only this one baby bird survived the fall...








We put him back up in the tree...

The parents continue to feed him.


I just might have to add one bird to the 

Attic Windows quilt above.



CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi



3 comments:

  1. Awww. Poor baby bird. It's a good thing you were there to lend a hand. He deserves a place on the quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to the gradient site and I have to pick Paradise! I just love blue and I love the name too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite gradient is geranium. Its beautiful! And it reminds me of watermelon!

    ReplyDelete