Thursday, July 28, 2011

Falling into Place...


After a month of battling with rainy weather
and mechanical break downs,
we are making progress in the hay fields.

Click Images to Enlarge:


View from the back door...
This hay field is just across the river.

You can see the tractor parked with our neighbor's
round baler behind it.
(our baler has not been repaired from the fire yet)

Lots of big 6 foot round bales ready to be stored away
for the winter cow feed.

CLICK HERE to read about Fire in the Hay Field



After a long day of baling hay, Brad crossed the river on foot
and came up into the back yard and cooked steaks
over a campfire for all of us.

The yearling cattle just can't resist coming up to the fence
to see what's going on in the yard.





Gerber Daisy





Star Lily




I have been spending time in the Thread Shed,
but I haven't been quilting...


I gathered up quilts and prepared lecture notes
for my Trunk Show at the
Thursday, July 28 7 pm
Benton County Museum
1101 Main Street
Philomath, Oregon

The pick up is all loaded with quilts!
I hope to see you soon...

If you can't make the Trunk Show
CLICK HERE to view a slide show of my Quilts

CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts

CLICK HERE to Watch Me Work

CLICK HERE to view The Thread Shed

CLICK HERE to view My Exhibit Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn

2 comments:

  1. Have fun and wish I could be there! Yearlings... just like little kids! Love their curiosity.

    ReplyDelete