Friday, November 5, 2010

Raffle Quilt......Done


Yes, I went in and quilted all over the applique' work on this quilt.


Click Images to Enlarge:


This is a huge flower and it was puffy and wrinkly...
I just had to go in and quilt it down.
It lays nicely and is more in sync with the rest of the quilting.





A feathery vine is quilted into the borders...









The background, behind the applique' work is a sort of feather fill design.
You can fill a lot of space quickly with this motif.



Just outside the front door...


Yes.... Hydrangeas blooming in November
We are enjoying a gorgeous autumn here in Western Oregon


The quilt is bound and even has a hanging sleeve attached.
On Monday I will hang the quilt and get a photo of the entire quilt.
I will post it next week.

CLICK HERE to view the previous post

CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts

CLICK HERE to view Flowers for My Sissy

CLICK HERE to view Surface Design Workshop in Idaho

CLICK HERE to view Jello Printing Class

CLICK HERE to view Fabric Painting Workshop


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn

3 comments:

  1. the quilting is beautiful ! I love the huge flower. You have me wondering how I can incorporate huge flowers into a quilt.
    And I have a bright blue hydrangea blooming outside my bedroom window. It almost looks out of place with fallin oak leaves all around it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky to still have blooms, especially Hydrangeas. Here in the Northeast, we are getting ready for winter.

    ReplyDelete