Friday, July 18, 2014

Flowers and Hay Fields...



In between working in the hay fields,

we have been trying to keep the deer out of the flowers…




I collect metal bed frames to use as flower fencing…







We painted 6 bed frames and put them around 

the new hollyhock bed in the back yard.

Last year the deer came in 

and ate the hollyhocks down to the roots!







This is a guest/storage house.

I store my quilts in here…..rolled up on shelves.













Tree Lily

Taken at night with a flash







Yellow Dinner plate Dahlia







Gunnr is always good company 

when working in the flower beds







Flower bed in front of the house







Taken from the back yard…….hay fields across the river.









Here is LIVE video from these hay fields…..enjoy!





Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox





CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

4 comments:

  1. I followed the hole week the works in the hayfields. Very interesting to me! We have rabbits here. They've eaten all my new plants and no fence will help. Yours are very colorfull btw. And thanks for all those PERFECT pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your yard is so beautiful! I bet it takes a lot of work to make it look so great. Thanks for sharing it with all of us. Out here in California, we have such a terrible drought that we aren't supposed to water the yards so it's nice to see things looking so beautiful other places.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your painted bed frames are so kewl! Wouldn't keep our deer out, hope it works better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just discovered your work on Pinterest. You are wonderfully gifted; I've enjoyed every stitch and sketch I've seen!

    ReplyDelete