Sunday, July 13, 2014

Inspiration…….from the Flower Beds



Each day I walk through the yard to check out

what's new in the flower beds…






Pink Spider Dahlia






Blue Hydrangea…..just beginning to bloom







Asian Star Lily








Purple Hydrangea…..just beginning to bloom








White Star Lily








Back yard Flower Bed








Front Yard Flower Bed








Water drops on Iris Leaf








Water drops on Lupine Leaves






Yes, Gunnr loves to walk through the yard with me...



Pumpkin plants growing in the back by the fence…






Gunnr finds a walk through the flowers very relaxing.

As always, you are welcome to use my images
in your personal art work.
I am always happy to share a bit of inspiration!



Here are a few of my flower inspired quilts:



Midnight in the Garden









Woven Sunshine










Sunflowers





CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

1 comment:

  1. Woven Sunshine is probably my favorite but I love them all. Thanks for sharing. I love all of your work!

    ReplyDelete