Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Making Hay…..July 2014



Yes, we are still in the hay fields


















Today I am raking hay…

Brad is following me with the baler



















Gunnr finally woke up from his nap under the shady tree:


Gunnr






He quickly figured out that it is cooler... 

on the shady side of the bale!





The raking is done so I am heading for home...


Brad still has a few rows left to bale.







As I pull down the driveway,

a few of the yearling cattle are by the barn.


(to the right of the barn is a white roof,
that is the Thread Shed)





I have been trying to pull a few weeds in the evenings:


Hollyhock Bed……back yard







Flower Bed……Front Yard







Spider Dahlia




Turn up your VOLUME
Here is LIVE video from the Hay Field:



Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox





CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

No comments:

Post a Comment