Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Sketch Book Designs...


A few more designs from

My Quilting Sketch Book...




I don't spend much time in the

thread shed during the summer...






Most of my time is out of doors...






Drawing in my sketch book keeps

me tuned up for free motion quilting...






Each time I draw out the designs,

it helps my muscle memory...





When I get back to the thread shed

this fall...





I will be all warmed up and ready to

get a quilt under the needle!






This is where I do most of my drawing in the

summer months...






Gunnr and I checking on the sunflower patch...






Hard to believe these were just seedlings

a few short weeks ago...



Star Lilies...


Star Lilies have the sweetest aroma...






This image must become a quilted piece some day!



CLICK HERE: Soy Wax Batik Class 9/28/13


CLICK HERE to view my online Sketch Book





CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

2 comments:

  1. What a stunning view from your porch swing (and nice quilt draped over the back of it too!). Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful view and even better quilting ideas. Alot of ideas I can surely use.

    Nana

    ReplyDelete