Friday, July 5, 2024

Baling Hay....


Once the mowing and raking are done...

 


It's time to get it baled up !


 


We have been making round bales for

over 20 years now...





Even after 20 years,  I still get

a kick out of watching them pop out

the back of the baler !





100 degrees this week !





A couple more weeks of this

and hay season will be over...





The first field is baled...

on to the next one.


View my Instagram feed HERE


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi 


5 comments:

  1. That baler is too cool!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've enjoyed following the baling posts, specially your POV photos of you behind the wheel cutting. Lovely days and satisfying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy, So glad you are enjoying the haying posts. Mowing hay is relaxing for me and yes, very satisfying. After a few weeks listening to the tractor engines, I am ready to hear the gentle hum of my sewing machine.
      Hugs,
      LuAnn

      Delete
  3. I've never seen round bails being made, but would love to. I love seeing a field recently cut and fresh bundles of hay. They always looks so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dgs, a field full of hay bales is so satisfying. Our cattle will be well fed this winter.
      Hugs,
      LuAnn

      Delete