Wednesday, May 31, 2023

High Desert Mule Deer Quilt...DONE !


Remember the Mule Deer Panel... 





I got it under the needle last week...


I quilted it in about 6 hours on my

Sweet Sixteen

Sit-Down Long Arm...





This is my Big Girl Machine

and she knows how to get things done !





Time to trim it up square...

I use the Omnigrip 20 inch Square





The binding strips are cut...





The Binding is stitched on...





The label is sewn on the back corner...





The High Desert Mule Deer quilt

is in the mail and on the way

to comfort a dear friend...



No, you are not seeing double...

The Cowboy liked this quilt soooo much...

I made one for him.

It is under the needle now and will

be quilted and bound soon.


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

1 comment: