Friday, January 6, 2023

High Horses.....Quilt Top DONE

I started this Horse Panel Quilt top

in September...

 


I was so happy to finish it and get it off

the design wall that I forgot to get a photo,

so here it is on the ironing board...





It took a few weeks to cut and piece

all of those Bear Paw blocks in the borders...






I put the final mustard yellow border on it

and I am calling it done!





Actually, I am calling it

High Horse

Need to find a backing for it.



Look what Santa left under the tree:


Massage Chair Pad





After a few hours of stitching

I turn this on and...

I can stitch for a few hours more!


CLICK HERE to see all my Horse Quilts


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous love the yellow. Cher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the yellow really brought it to life!

      Hugs,
      Lu

      Delete
  2. I wouldn't think the green in the border would work, but it does, and the massage pad for your chair looks like it will help work out the kinks. Just don't forget to stand up and stretch every so often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks for your comments! Sometimes color just surprises us...we just never know what will work until we audition it and see if it works.

      My Best To You,
      LuAnn

      Delete