Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Screen Play Tote Bags...


I met up with my Monday group...

The Harlan Valley Quilters

 


We made these Screen Play Tote Bags...





I chose these fabrics for my bag...






LuAnn's Tote Bag...





Linda's Tote Bag...





Larissa's Tote Bag...





Betty's Tote Bag...






It was a FUN day of stitching !

Think.Make.Share



The daffodils just outside the door

have been putting on a show !

Happy Spring


CLICK HERE: Pattern and Vinyl Mesh


CLICK HERE to learn about mesh


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi


4 comments:

  1. Well darn, if those are not so cute, I love them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are super cute Mary! I plan to make more for my sisters and share the cuteness.

      My Best To You,
      LuAnn

      Delete
  2. Those bags are gorgeous! Great for anything but I think beach. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete