Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Denim Jean Fabric Bins......the last of them

 

Here are the last few bins

I stitched together last week...



I had a great time working with the
very worn out denim jeans...






It was great fun cutting off all of the buttons, snaps, labels and pockets from the jeans to use
as embellishments on the bins...






Wrangler brand button 
adorns the front of this bin...






Levi 501 button up fly
adorns the front of this bin...






The tiny inside pocket off Levi 501
jeans embellishes the front of this bin...






Dickies brand button embellishes
the front of this bin...





These were great FUN and 
very addicting to make.

I put away all of the denim to force myself
to move on to other projects.

Think.Make.Share


We are preparing for calving season
here on the Kessi Ranch...



This gorgeous blue roan is Mary Black Feather.

Her new calf is due in a few weeks.






We spend every morning getting the

cattle fed, bedding the barns

and checking on all of the expectant mothers.


I spend my afternoons in the Thread Shed !


More to Come...





CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, lots of mud here in Western Oregon.....130 inches of rain a year......it's awful!

      LuAnn

      Delete