Sunday, December 13, 2020

Vinyl Zip Cases...

 

Making a few more zip cases

for holiday gift giving...



I purchased the rose colored vinyl 

at Joann Fabrics



I squared off the bottom so the bags

will stand up...



I ran the self adhesive vinyl through the
Sizzix Big Shot Plus

to decorate the bags...



I also made a few more with clear vinyl.


Stuff them full of goodies

and give them to friends and family.


Happy Holidays!


CLICK HERE for the Zip Case Tutorial


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

8 comments:

  1. LuAnn, Love these!! I bought vinyl a year ago to make bags and still haven't. These need to be on my list for next year. Thanks again for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind and color thread did you sew the vinyl bags with?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daryl, I always use a medium gray thread...it blends with everything.

      LuAnn

      Delete
  3. Hi Lynda, After the bags are sewn, use a hot hair dryer to warm up the vinyl to make it easier to turn them right sides out. Then I heat them up again to get out any wrinkles in the vinyl. Have FUN!
    LuAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are adorable vinyl zip cases. #BestEver. Silly me, I didn't realize Joanns had pink clear vinyl. Now I MUST pick some up. Too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, go get some rose colored vinyl and start stitching!

      Happy Holidays,
      LuAnn

      Delete
  5. These are great! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete