Saturday, July 25, 2015

Wedding...



The wedding was lovely...

a simple, country wedding here at home

for our son and daughter-in-law.




Wedding Star Quilt





Their wedding quilt kept my sewing machine humming along

for the last year...










Cake Table in the orchard





Sunset in the pasture












The bride in my bathroom......this is a stunning image!






The Junior Flower Girl and her doggie...

they stole the show coming up the aisle.






It was a lovely day here at home

surrounded by all the people we love.



I am anxious to get back to the Thread Shed

and introduce myself to my sewing machine!


CLICK HERE to view the Thread Shed



CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,


LuAnn Kessi

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely lovely couple....beautiful, just like the setting. Such a special one of a kind day. thanks for sharing such great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wedding, lovely couple and a perfect quilt to mark the event!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great photos and such beautiful people!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great wedding !! Thank you for sharing !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your son and new daughter in law make a handsome couple. The setting for their wedding is beautiful! Did you do all the cupcakes? I love the dog in the wedding. He/She is a handsome addition the wedding party!

    ReplyDelete