Sunday, March 8, 2015

Morning Chores...



What I do when I am not Quilting...



Sunrise at 6am






Nanny Goat Barn






Feeding Oats






Mother Goats.....their kids will be born very soon






Gunnr is loaded up and ready to feed the cattle






Loading the hay bales






Feeding the yearling cattle


















The round bale feeders keep the cattle from stomping the hay











Gunnr is loaded up again 

and ready to head to the kid goat barn






Kid Goats

















Our first baby goats for 2015






Feeding the Bulls






The 2 year old bulls are happy to see the feed






Gunner gives Brad a kiss for a job well done!

Now, let's go home and have breakfast...





Click Below to watch video of chore time:

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox






CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

3 comments:

  1. My GOSH LuAnn! I had no idea you have so many goats! Do you make/sell cheese? How do you have time for anything other than the farm? You rock!!

    Maggie in Arizona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your farm oozes the feeling of Happy, Comfort and LOVE! Kinda like your passion with fabric that I enjoy seeing so much. And Gunner looks like the Ruler of the Roost! If I were a animal I would Love living on your farm!

    ReplyDelete