Sunday, May 11, 2014

Fabric Dyeing at the Palace...



I devoted the month of April to

Hand Dyeing Fabric...



The following fabrics are pleated:


This is what a full piece of random pleats looks like.




I have lots more to show, so they are folded and

stacked on the table for photographing:


4 different pleated hand dyes...







5 different pleated hand dyes...







5 more...







3 more......17 total 



All those pleats and colors make for a wild fabric!





Close Up Images:

































I have lots more hand dyes to show you...




More To Come...



CLICK HERE to view: more hand dyed fabrics




CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

2 comments:

  1. they are gorgeous. makes me feel like getting out my dyes again

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spent some time today dying a few pieces. I just sat down to rest and catch up on some of my favorite blogs. I really got a kick out of seeing that you just posted a boatload of newly dyed fabrics. WOW, you have been a very busy girl. I love hand dyed fabrics and always enjoy seeing what others have

    ReplyDelete