Monday, February 23, 2015

Thermofax Screen Printing Class.....March 6, 2015



Sign Up Now!


Thermofax Screen Printing

Surface Design Class

Friday, March 6, 2015

10am -4pm

Harlan, Oregon

(Harlan is a one hour drive west of Corvallis, Oregon)

Instructor:  LuAnn Kessi



Learn the art of screen printing on fabric...

with Thermofax Screens







This is a FUN surface design technique...


This class is geared for beginner

 to advanced students






Create your own unique fabrics...







The fabrics are washable and you can

 incorporate them into your quilts

 and other textile projects...







Birds of a Feather

Class Sample Quilt Top By: LuAnn Kessi







You can screen print on your

 shirts or aprons...








I enjoy screen printing on my art work shirts...








I wear these shirts instead of an apron when I 

am working with textile paints, dyes, etc.







Apron



Students provide their own fabrics, shirts, aprons, 
tote bags, etc.

Instructor Provides:
Thermofax Screens, Printing Inks & Supplies

$50 per Student

Trunk Show of Surface Design Fabrics @ Noon


Only 1 day until class...

Sign Up Today at:

kessi@pioneer.net






CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

3 comments:

  1. Oh this looks like such great fun. I so wish I could attend, but logistics and dates won't work for me. Will you be teaching it again ? Any chance you'd be willing to travel to teach this in another location?

    QuiltShopGal
    www.quiltshopgal.com

    PS - I'll try to increase awareness of your class, as for those that can attend I'm sure they'll have great fun and learn loads of #CreativeGoodness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind comments! I am sticking close to home these days. We have set up our second residence as a quilting retreat, so my students come to me for classes. I have a bedroom set up for long distance students who may need to spend the night.

    My Best To You,
    LuAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is fantastic LuAnn.
    I will come back often to see what you are up to.

    Love those feathers.

    ReplyDelete