Sunday, August 24, 2014

On the Road…


We are on the road again…..

traveling from Oregon to Wyoming



These are my personal images.

If you are inspired by them, you are welcome to 

use them in your personal art work



Be sure to double click to enlarge images:



I always travel with my Paul Harvey Quilt….






and my favorite guy and…...Gunnr






We are looking for Grizzly Bears this trip…







in the Tetons….







Yes, we found the grizzlies!







We traveled through Jackson Hole, Wyoming







The Tetons





















We saw Moose in Moose, Wyoming






Moose Calf













We took our traveling house everywhere we went







Gunnr spent his time hanging out the window looking for buffalo







Yellowstone Elk







Deer






We chased the moon too!





















Breakfast in the Tetons






Mormon barns in the Tetons


5:30 am……waiting for the sunrise to hit the barn













Morning Glory Pool






Here we are waving from the pool


I am so inspired by our trip…

I am ready to create some photo quilts!




CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi



2 comments:

  1. What spectacular country! So different from the east coast. I love the photo of you with your quilt and gunr on the hill.
    What a thrill to see the grizzly! I don't think I'd want to though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Holly,

    Yes, it was a thrill to see the grizzly, especially when he was running right toward us…..eek! We were safe in our vehicle, but it still made my heart skip a beat! Gunnr and the quilt are our constant travel companions.

    Many thanks for your comments

    My Best To You,
    LuAnn

    ReplyDelete