Monday, June 25, 2012

Painted Canvas.....Play Day


The girls came over to spend the day...





We decided to have a little FUN...



We pulled out the paints...



Click on the Slide Show below to check out the FUN:




Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox


CLICK HERE to view: Painted Canvas May 2012

CLICK HERE to view: Painted Canvas May 2011

CLICK HERE to view: My Challenge Quilts

p.s. We are using primed canvas from Dick Blick online.


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts

May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn Kessi

6 comments:

  1. I just dyed some fabric last week , I never thought about using sencils to make it look different , all you ladies did a wonderful job on this !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously that looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely. Such a neat idea for a play date. I would also like to know if you gessoed the canvas before painting, thank you, Serafina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, we are using primed canvas from Dick Blick online. It is very nice to paint on.
    LuAnn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have probably come back to watch this video of your play date at least 6 times. I LOVE it. I have set up a day with my friends to do the same thing AND I ordered a bunch of the same stencils you have. Thank-you very much for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a neat, fun day! Let us see the quilts that you made with the canvas! :-)

    ReplyDelete