Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Rodeo Dreams...

 

Rodeo Dreams Quilt Top...


This Rodeo Dreams panel 
was a gift from my aunt




I hand cut and pieced the red and white

checkerboard inner border...




The red star border is paper pieced...





Last I added the red and blue outer borders...




The quilt top now measures 72 x 59 inches





I have the backing made and will machine quilt

this on my Sweet Sixteen long arm this winter.

It will eventually be displayed in our living room.




Stargazer Lily....a favorite




In full bloom just outside the door

to the Thread Shed.

I enjoy their fragrance every time I walk

through the door !



We spent June and July making hay

to feed our cattle over the winter months.

Not much time was spent at my sewing machines.


I have lots of hay making videos on Instagram


View my Instagram feed HERE


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi 


2 comments: