Wednesday, June 3, 2026

Black Eyed Suzy & Hay Raking...

 


This has been my Wednesday quilt project...

I have been pecking away at it since February.





The last time I shared images,

I had completed 6 flower blocks...





My pecking is paying off...





Every Wednesday I would add another flower

to the design wall...





All 16 flower blocks are done...

I have started the borders.





The Cowboy hooked up the hay rake...





The hay has been mowed for several days

and it is time to rake it into wind rows...





Here we go!





These foxgloves grow like weeds

all around the edges of the hay fields...





Gorgeous!


CLICK HERE to view my Fabulous Finishes


View my Instagram feed HERE


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi 


4 comments:

  1. Pretty quilt.
    My Suzies are just starting to come up, we had a cold Spring.
    The Foxgloves are so pretty.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn, We had a mild winter and early Spring here so My Suzies are just beginning to bloom, crazy. The foxgloves are like a weed here, growing everywhere, especially along the banks of the roads...we enjoy them so much.
      Hugs,
      LuAnn

      Delete
  2. That is so cute! I was actually looking at this pattern recently but since I have 3 patterns already in the queue, I decided to pass.....for now. Yours is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Vicki, These Suzies are FUN. I do love most everything Fig Tree quilts creates. She uses fabrics that I love, but would never buy in a quilt shop.....crazy I know.
      Hugs,
      LuAnn

      Delete