It's Moving Day...
We are loading up the bales
from the hay fields
and hauling them to the hay lot...
We use two pickups and trailers...
The Cowboy is picking up bales
and loading them onto the trailers...
They are all hauled over to the hay lot
and put into piles of 50 bales each...
This fall, the piles will be covered up
to keep the bales dry...
The Cowboy loads and I drive the trailer...
There are three of us in the hay field today...
The Cowboy's 89 year old dad
is loading and hauling with us...
Two hay fields piled up...
More to Come !
I have added lots of haying videos
to my instagram account
CLICK HERE: to see My Quilts
May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn Kessi









I love seeing how you farm!
ReplyDeleteMarilyn
Glad you are enjoying the blog posts Marilyn!
DeleteHappy Summer,
LuAnn