Monday, June 22, 2026

Hay Season Continues...

 


We're still in the hay fields

going around in circles

raking and baling...





You can't get an early start in the morning

because you have to let the dew dry

off the hay before you can begin baling...





The bales are piling up in the fields,

we will need to begin picking them up,

loading them on trailers and hauling

them to the hay lot for winter storage...





I have an UPGRADE on my umbrella...





It goes to one of our patio tables

and is much larger than the yellow

beach umbrella.....yay!




The evening sun on the hay fields

is so beautiful...


I have added lots of haying videos

to my instagram account


View my Instagram feed HERE


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi 




2 comments:

  1. Love your new umbrella!
    I love seeing the farm pics too.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn, We all appreciate the new and larger umbrella.
      Have a great Summer,
      LuAnn

      Delete