Wednesday, February 25, 2026

Swoon Quilt.....DONE !

 

I began working on this quilt last April...



Today I stitched the binding in place

and put it right on our bed !




It will feel wonderful to sleep under

this quilt tonight...




It measures 92 x 92 inches

and fits nicely on our queen size bed...




The name of the quilt pattern is....Swoon




Close-Up View of machine quilting...




I worked on it once a month with my

local quilt group...

We all finished our own quilts together.



It's always a great feeling of completion

to sleep under a handmade quilt.

Yes, I have already started the next one !


Lots of new cow videos on my Instagram

View my Instagram feed HERE


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi 


14 comments:

  1. Just Lovely! Tinker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!
    The colors are so very pretty.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on another beautiful finish. I love Swoon quilts. What wonderful fabric prints and colors you selected. Makes for a very cheerful bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too Darlene. It brightens the room on these dark, rainy, Western Oregon days.
      Hugs,
      LuAnn

      Delete
  4. Love the colour choices. Gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks Vicki....it was Fun doing this in a group setting. We all cheered each other on until we finished our quilt tops. Then we went in as a group to have them machine quilted, which was a treat for all of us.
      Hugs,
      LuAnn

      Delete
  6. Just gorgeous with those colors,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shirley! This quilt really brightens up our room.
      Hugs,
      LuAnn

      Delete