Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Painted Canvas...Western Theme


Giddy Up !



I spent the morning painting canvas...

gave it a bit of a Western Theme




I collect large foam stamps

when I see them at the thrift stores...




It was time to gather up the cowboy stamps

and giddy up!










Once the canvas was dry,

I sliced off a piece...





Tote Bag and 2 handles...




I had a great deal of FUN stitching

up this child size cowgirl tote bag:


One side of the tote bag...





Lined it with horse fabric...





Other side of tote bag.

I know a little cowgirl that will LOVE this bag!


Giddy Up Cowgirl !








CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi


5 comments:

  1. LuAnn, That fabric and tote are too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My grand baby helped paint the canvas....it was her idea to stamp horses on it, so we went with the western theme. This little tote bag is for her. I made a matching one, a bit larger, for myself.....so we have matching cowgirl bags.

      Delete
  2. What a great idea, this bag will be loved to bits. Love the lining with the horse fabric too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shirley! These are so much FUN to make....from painting the canvas to stitching the bag. I am a bit obsessed with them at the moment.

      Delete
  3. Hi everyone, I haven't been receiving any blogger comments for several months now. I thought everyone was having a fun and busy summer and wasn't reading the blog.....just today I discovered lots and lots of blogger comments waiting for my moderation. Not sure how that happened? I will try and respond to any questions you had....which may take me awhile to get through several months of comments, but I will peck away at it a little each day. Sorry for the lack of communication on my part. Happy to see all of the comments waiting for me. My Best To You, LuAnn Kessi in Western Oregon

    ReplyDelete