Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Sunset in the Hay Field...



After dinner we decided to take a drive to the hay field




Mary's Peak








The tallest peak in the coastal mountain range








Our little valley sits at the foot of Mary's Peak


There is a rosy glow here tonight…






We reached the hay field just as the sun was setting…















We spotted a doe just across from the hay field







The sky put on a show for us…







Check out the rear view mirror…







It was a beautiful evening for a drive…







Gunnr tends to be a bit of a back-seat driver




CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

1 comment:

  1. I dearly love your pictures of your beautiful area!
    I live in Colorado, but we love to come to Montana to see a grown son.
    Thank you for sharing.
    My blog is: rosehips1.blogspot.com If you want to see my processes, I invite you to check it out.

    ReplyDelete