Friday, September 6, 2013

Hexy Text Quilt Top.......Done Piecing



I never leave home without a Take-a-Long Quilt




I started piecing this quilt a year ago while staying in

Yellowstone Park...

It was fitting that I finished it this year 

while staying at the park.




I pieced in sections to create a straight edge:


The Hexagon Text Quilt Top is done...







It is ready to go under the needle...







Take-a-Long Quilts become such companions 

while traveling...

I miss piecing on this already.







The Humming Birds are still 

buzzing the flower beds...







We are enjoying the last of the Hollyhocks...














We are savoring the last of summer time 

in the back yard...







Gunnr was so happy to be reunited 

with Heath in Idaho...

They celebrated their reunion 

with a nap together in the trailer.


I am beginning Gunnr's Buffalo Quilt

today.....I will take a few photos

of my progress...



CLICK HERE to view Paper Piecing Posts


CLICK HERE to see my take-a-long quilts


CLICK HERE to view my online Sketch Book



CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're back with a quilt! I love handwork too and have one on the go all the time! Loved all your pictures of your travel! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hexie quilt is AWESOME! I can't wait to see your quilting for it.
    Gunnr is such a cutie-pie dog.
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete