Thursday, June 27, 2013

Quilting Sketch Book.....Vine



This is one of my favorite designs to quilt into

the border of a quilt:



It is a vine, but I throw in a few plumes

 like a feather...






I chalk out a soft curve for the vine spine...




Here it is stitched out:


This is a 6 inch border...





CLICK HERE to view this Quilt



The rain continues here in Western Oregon:


Hosta Leaves...











Rain Drops on Hostas




This fella lives just down the road:


Leroy....the Goat





He's very curious about my camera...






Here is Leroy....showing us his BEST side...






Smile pretty for the camera....Leroy!



CLICK HERE to view my online Sketch Book



CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

4 comments:

  1. Leroy is very photogenic! And as always I love peeking into your sketchbook! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leroy loves the camera, he's a cutie. Your boarder is wonderful. I really like the variations in the feather/vine for a boarder! Lovely!
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun post! I like your neighbor Leroy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful quilting! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete