Friday, September 13, 2013

Dyed Fabrics...


Here are my results from the 

Dye Play Day yesterday...




1 yard pieces


I had several new dye colors from Dharma that

I wanted to try out...






Fuchsia Red and Power Berry





 Detail Images:























Golden Yellow and Dutch Chocolate




Detail Images:























Fuchsia Red and Orange Sorbet




Detail Images:























Clear Sky Blue and Grecian Sea






Dutch Chocolate, Tea Leaves, Golden Yellow





















Hydrangea and Fuchsia Red




Detail Images:























This was supposed to be Hot Black...

I will over-dye this today and see what I get.






These are the 5 pillowcases I tray dyed...

I will over-dye them today to see if 

I can get some texture.







While the dyed fabrics were washing and drying...

I baked up a few apple pies...

40 or more apples dropping daily 

off the trees in the yard.







Have you signed up for my Soy Wax class yet?

Click the link below to find out more...


CLICK HERESoy Wax Batik Class 9/28/13



CLICK HERE: to view Dye Play Day



CLICK HERE: Dyeing Undies in the microwave



CLICK HERE: Parfait Ice Dyeing



CLICK HERE: Shibori Dyeing





CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

3 comments:

  1. Wow...what vibrant colours, mine a always a bit wishy washy....I blame my water here which is very hard, lots of lime, I'm guessing you have lovely soft water. Well that's my excuse.

    What a successful day you had and the pies look yummy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy ~ {all the way around!} and GORGEOUS pies {fabric too!}!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! I need to do something like that for a halloween costume. Is there a method you're using that is google-able?

    ReplyDelete